1. Question: Where are you located?
· Answer: We are a Jackson, MI based company. We are Family owned and looking for opportunities to service communities in the surrounding areas.
2. Question: What time does your event start and what time would you like to start the photo booth?
· Answer: Ex. Event starts at 5:30 pm until 11:00 pm and you would like the photo booth to start at 7:30 pm when the reception starts.
3. Question: How many hours of service will you need?
· Answer: I will need 3 hours of service beginning at 7:30 pm. Set up will begin an hour before service begins and is not included in the hours of service at no additional cost.
4. Question: Will this take place indoors or outdoors?
· Answer: Depending on the weather, outdoor weddings may not be feasible and will be contingent upon shelter for the photo booth.
5. Question: Is there an electrical outlet nearby?
· Answer: There is a built-in fan to keep the iPad Pro from over heating inside of the photo booth enclosure.
6. Question: Is the date available?
· Answer: Once the non-refundable deposit has been paid, your date will be scheduled in our system with your locked in date.
7. Question: What is you hourly overtime rate?
· Answer: Our hourly overtime rate is $100.00 for the social booth.
8. Question: How many hours of actual "live" photo booth time are included in your pricing?
· Answer: All hours advertised for our booths are considered “live” photo booth time. Our set up time is free, and we do not charge for this.
9. Question: Will an attendant be present at the booth?
· Answer: There will always be an attendant available at the booth.
10. Question: What do your props look like?
· Answer: We use a wide range of props for weddings, birthday parties plus many more. Depending on the theme, we will have to special order props to meet our client’s needs.
21. Question: How many prints will my guests receive?
· Answer: This depends on the type of package you choose and if you are fine with your guests taking multiple prints.
22. Question: Will I get digital copies of all the photos taken at the event? If so, does it include the customized template, single shot of each picture, or both?
· Answer: Yes! Digital copies of all the photos taken at the event will be available immediately after the event.
23. Question: Do you provide a memory book/guestbook?
· Answer: At this time, we do not offer this in our packages but if asked we will provide a memory book/guest book at an additional cost.
24. Question: How large are the prints?
· Answer: Prints will be available for the Oval Photo booth. We will offer 4” x 6” and 2” x 6” prints.
25. Question: Do I need to put down a deposit?
· Answer: Yes! Your non-refundable deposit secures your date. If a cancellation is requested, your deposit will not be refunded, and you will be able to schedule for a later date depending on if that date is available or not. Once the full payment has been made, you will not receive a refund if cancelled but you will be able to reschedule at no additional cost.
26. Question: How far in advance should we book?
· Answer: Preferably up to 1 month in advance but we know how things sometimes happens last minute so contact us if this arises and we will do our best to meet our client’s needs.
27. Question: Do you have insurance?
· Answer: Yes, we have insurance.
11. Question: What style of photo booth do you have? Is it an "open air booth", pipe and drape or homemade booth?
· Answer: We have an open air, iPad Pro Salsa photo booth. We also have an adjustable heavy-duty backdrop support system that can fit up to 10ft by 12ft.
12. Question: What type of camera printer do you use?
· Answer: We currently do not offer prints for our Social Booth. Soon we will have our Oval Mirror photo booth that will come with a printer allowing us to print 4 x 6 prints.
13. Question: Is there an online gallery?
· Answer: Yes! Once we have set up your event using the photo booth, all photos taken will be available on the client’s online gallery.
14. Question: Does your photo booth send users digital prints?
· Answer: Yes! Our photo booth allows users to send digital prints to their email, cell phones where they can personally upload to Facebook and Instagram.
15. Question: How many people can fit in your photo booth?
· Answer: It depends on how creative guests! I’ve seen as many as 7 people fit into a photo depending on how everyone maneuvers their way in of course.
16. Question: Is the delivery, set up and break down part of the price?
· Answer: Yes, we delivery up to 100 miles of Jackson, MI and it is $.50 a mile after that.
17. Question: What do I need to provide for the event?
· Answer: Some clients prefer to use their own back drops and props. Please call or email us to make a customized package that fits your needs.
18. Question: How long does it take to set up?
· Answer: Less than 1 hour for set up and break down.
19. Question: Have you been at my venue before? Do you know where to set up and how much space you will need?
· Answer: We recommend at least 10’ x 10’ of space depending on the size of the backdrop and if you request the enclosure. We will speak with the party host and figure out a space to set up.